I'm still here! (what I've been doing)

Just a quick post to say, I am still here! I've been really busy with many things over the past month, including helping to run the (very busy) music section of LeftLion magazine, and plenty of music writing – just not for this blog! I've got plenty in the pipeline, too, so please keep checking back for new posts.

Here are a few things I've recently written in other places:

  • A deep and personal interview with the incredible Bess Atwell - for CLASH 

  • A review of 'Feathers' by Tez, a wonderfully layered and soulful piece of ambient indie rock - for SongbirdHQ 

  • Lots of mini-reviews for DIY's Neu Bulletin:

  • A review of my visit to the brilliant, folk and roots-focused Gate To Southwell Festival in Nottinghamshire - for LeftLion

Thanks for reading!