Intro

OK, let's get this going then.

Music is life. Agreed?

It's what keeps me going. I need it there, and, fortunately, it's very easy to get it.

Over the past year, listening to music while working from home has provided me with a much-needed base, a distraction, an inspiration, a comfort blanket, a sounding board ... and lots more. 

For a while, I've wanted somehow to share my thoughts with anyone who may be out there looking to share my experience. Today, I clicked a few buttons, resurrected my Blogger account, and - out came this.

I don't quite know where to start, and it's going to take a few days to get some content up here, but it will come, you can be sure. Some arbitrary rules I'm setting myself:

  • These will be my observations (I hesitate to say 'reviews')
  • I won't be giving any ratings
  • This is music I've heard - songs, albums, EPs, any other collections or arrangements of music that may exist). 
  • Mostly music I like, but perhaps not always. We'll see.
  • I'll make sure to have listed to a song at least 5 times before writing about it.

I hope you enjoy. Comments welcome. Be honest. Be nice!